Click HERE to view available internships near you.
Student Media Group is looking to hire ambitious student leaders for our paid Sales & Marketing Internship. Student Account Executives will have the opportunity to help business owners in their area develop marketing campaigns for the 2017-2018 academic year. Interns work independently and visit local businesses daily to sell advertising space within the planner and online. They manage their own territories and accounts, but also set and work towards group goals with teammates and managers.
- Earn commission
- Work one-on-one with an experienced sales mentor
- Attain quantifiable metrics to attest to sales performance
- Qualify for college credit (with advisors’ approval)
- Receive professional sales training from industry experts
- Gain invaluable skills and undergo personal/professional growth
- Feel the difference of working for a company that cares
- Live on or near the school campus at any of our markets with job openings
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to their own car
- Be able to dedicate the required hours per week*
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have an outstanding work ethic, ability to self-motivate, and a positive attitude
*Spring Program: 15-20 hrs/wk | Summer Program: 35-40 hrs/wk